Overlot & Site Grading
Backfill & Compaction
A Colorado owned and operated EXCAVATION and UNDERGROUND UTILITY firm.
Serving Denver Metro, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana and North Dakota.
The entire team at OE Construction Corporaton brings experience and accountability to every project – big or small. Our team is professional, knowledgeable and experienced in all types of site development work.
OE Construction trains and supports the STOP™ (Safety Training Observation Program) program on every job site.
Our safety program and job site implementation is unsurpassed – we “Walk the Talk” – SAFETY FIRST – NO MATTER WHAT!
OE Construction Corporation guarantees professional services and high quality results at a reasonable cost.
Our Mission: To Do the Job Right
Our Guarantee: To Do The Job Right
Complete Site Development
Oil Field, Commercial, Residential, Excavation and Underground Utilities
- Overlot and Site Grading
- Erosion Control
- Site Excavation for Foundations
- Backfill and Compaction
- Soils and Aggregate Import/Export
- Water Line Installation and Repair
- Sanitary Sewer Installation and Repair
- Storm Sewer Installation and Repair
- Fire Lines
Oil and Gas Site Development in Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, and North Dakota
- Erosion control and storm water managemennt
- Drilling pad and pit construction
- Road work, culverts and cattle guard installations
- Overlot and site grading
- Well site reclamation and restoration
- Facilities and pipeline work
Using the Newest Technology
We use the latest GPS technology site-work systems on your job site to
- Verify site conditions – increase earthwork accuracy
- Increase our efficiency and accuracy in the field
- Minimize downtown waiting for stakes
- Save you time and money
We bring Enhanced Value to every job site
Professional services and high quality results at a reasonable cost
- Perform site measurement and verification of original ground levels.
- Measure specific site features.
- Check finished grade and materials thickness.
- Topo site or material stockpiles and compute volumes.
- Stake out points, lines, alignments, surfaces, slopes and catch points from existing survey data.
OE Construction Corporation wirelessly syncs between the office and field so our crews are rapidly updated on changes.
9th and Colorado Site Infrastructure
As seen on 9news! “Dirt dominates one of Denver’s largest development projects” (Video below)
OE Construction is installing the underground infrastructure, site utilities and earthwork required for roads and sidewalks. This work is part of the $400 million dollar 9th & Colorado Redevelopment project currently in process.